- Moshe Y. Vardi, University Professor and the George Distinguished Service Professor in Computational Engineering at Rice University (Oct 12, 2022)
- Kate Crawford, Research Professor of communication and STS at USC Annenberg, Senior Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research New York, Honorary Professor at the University of Sydney, and Inaugural Visiting Chair for AI and Justice at the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, where she co-leads the international working group on the Foundations of Machine Learning (Feb 9, 2022)
- "Atlas of AI: Mapping the Political Economies of Planetary Computation"
- Jayshree Pandya, Author of Geopolitics of Cybersecurity, founder and CEO of Risk Group, LLC, host of "Risk Roundup" podcast, and Chief Science Officer of HDRN (Sep 3, 2020)
- "Geopolitics of Cybersecurity"
- Expert Panel, Urban Mobility Transportation Panel (Apr 11, 2019)
- "The Future of Urban Mobility"
- Dana DeBeauvoir, Travis County Clerk; Joseph Hall, Chief Technologist and Director of the Internet Architecture Project, Center for Democracy & Technology; Dan Wallach, Baker Institute Rice Faculty Scholar, Professor of Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rice University (Sep 25, 2018)
- "Election Integrity 2018: What Could Go Wrong?"