Funded with an endowment by the supercomputer manufacturer Cray Inc., this fellowship is named in honor of the late Ken Kennedy, a Rice computing pioneer who founded the Ken Kennedy Institute for Information Technology at Rice University (formerly the Computer and Information Technology Institute and also known as CITI) and served on Cray’s board of directors.
Cray endows the HPC graduate fellowships in honor of the late Ken Kennedy.
The deadline for the 2019-2020 applicant submissions is now closed. Please check back here for updates.
- Nidish Narayanaa Balaji, Mechanical Engineering
- Philip Taffet, Computer Science
- Jeffrey Dudek, Computer Science
- Yabin Zhang, Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Maurice Fabien, Computationa and Applied Mathematics
- Shanguy Luo, Computer Science
- Ellis Giles, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Yiting Xia, Computer Science
- Yenny Chandra, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Saifon Chaturantabut, Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Igor Terentyev, Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Arta Sadrzadeh, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
- Mack Joyner, Computer Science